On 20 May 2009, at 19:32, James Laver wrote:

Calling all boozeaholics...

I've just spoken to Matt Raines, the leader of PHP London and we're going to try and organise a joint social in July, bringing together the sadly misguided with the followers of the CPAN.

Their meetings are bigger than ours, typically having 30 - 50. They also drink lager.

It's like shooting beer in a barrel.

This leaves us with an interesting problem. Anyone know a pub with a room for 80 people that serves a range of real ales and lagers? It should be reasonably central and the room free if possible. It should probably also serve food.

Any ideas?

The Crosse Keys near Cornhill?

http://london.randomness.org.uk/wiki.cgi?Crosse_Keys,_EC3V_0DR