Roger Burton West wrote:

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 02:54:22PM +0000, Mike Woods wrote:

Mind you outside of greater london it's often purley down to the cost, last time I took a bus from wakefield to leeds it cost ?2.50!!*

Much the same here in Darkest Wycombe.

High or West ?

Basically if there are two or
more people going between my place and the station it's cheaper to share
a cab (which run after 10pm at weekends, too).

Quite. For either, probably... (it could be worse -- I have to get to Risboro' :-( )

* However if you look to your right for most of the trip, you'll eventually see the chap with a tank in his front garden, which is frankly awesome :D

All we have is a 2" deck gun in the yard of a hire shop.

Where about's that ??

Cheers,

/DHS