On Tue, 15 Dec 2009, James Laver wrote:

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 1:55 PM, Peter Edwards <pe...@dragonstaff.co.uk> wrote:
Shite City

I'm sure that was a typo ;)

Wahaca is very tasty indeed (particularly the tasting platter for two,
you get to try 5 different delicious things). I can only vouch for the
shite city branch at westfield as last I tried to get into the Covent
Garden one I found that I'd be waiting an hour for a table, so I gave
up.

The cov garden one is rather popular, but has been sold me much tasty food on previous occasions. Hadn't realised there was one in Westfield, might be a better Thursday option than the food court options, certainly more authentic in allowing up to buy many small, tasty fried (though probably no steamed) dishes for sharing.

the hatter