If only there were android smartphones with keyboards...

Clearly I phrased that wrong.

Given that we're talking about device roughly the size of a pack of cards, they're all going to either have a tiny keyboard, or no keyboard.

I know many millions of Blackberry users would disagree with me, but I've yet to use a phone or PDA keyboard, in either hardware or software, that didn't drive me crazy for typing anything longer than a couple of sentences.

On a "proper" computer, I'm generally happier typing to the thing to tell it what I want to do. But on something that small, whether with a touchscreen or a hardware keyboard, I'd find typing to get around to be an exercise in frustration, and so am just as happy to tap on icons on a touchscreen instead.

you need one of these.

http://www.engadget.com/2008/07/13/clove-2-typing-glove-leaves-your-other-hand-free-for-high-fives/

maybe.

YMMV :-)