On 20/09/11 14:33, Dave Hodgkinson wrote:

On 20 Sep 2011, at 14:21, Edmund von der Burg wrote:

Perhaps an iPod Touch with some cloud syncing so you can put music
onto it? No idea about the details though but if my toddler can work
an iPad your Mum should be able to too :)

No, he said there's no wifi in the house. iPhone was my first thought
or maybe iTouch plus one of those 3G->wifi dongledoofers.

Bite one's tongue and install a secret wifi box with all the latest "security" etc?

We have an old 8G iTouch here going begging...

Much better then a Kindle for multimedia.