I'm just back from speaking at the Las Vegas SAP/Sybase conference (on a
somewhat Perl related topic too!). One of the (other) interesting talks was
about a new proprietary Sybase ASE DBI/DBD module for Perl (to be called
DBD::SybaseASE from memory). They were a little short on specifics, but it
sounds like it will answer a number of concerns with the current
non-proprietary DBD::Sybase - for instance with performance of bulk loading. I
asked what was being done about getting it into standard perl distributions,
and the presenter didn't know. Hence my question: can anyone send me/post
information or a link about how to get a new module into standard Perl
distributions (and maybe also a list of the major perl distributions).
RegardsChris