On 20 Mar 2013, at 08:47, Greg McCarroll <g...@mccarroll.org.uk> wrote:

> Now throw in node.js and recently you could build another argument for the
> importance of JS.

Someone didn't see my talk at LPW.* I think the hype will blow over eventually
because people will figure out that cooperative multitasking makes things like
bcrypt remarkably hard. Not to mention that it's very irritating to program
node. And don't get me started again, I already gave them damn talk.

James

* The one where I didn't spend the entire time being heckled by people who've
been programming perl since the 0.1 release. The one where I had the audience
chanting "web scale" at me. Such fun.