Perl friends,

I am planning a rare (for me) transatlantic crossing to participate in the 2013 Perl QA Hackathon, to be held in Lancaster Fri-Sun, Apr 12-14. I'm going to prepend that with some pure vacation days, some or all of which will be spent in London. I would like to have the opportunity of attending my first London.pm social meeting during that stay.

I'll be arriving LHR on the morning of Sat Apr 6 and staying in London at least through the morning of Tue Apr 9. (I don't have to be in Lancaster until the evening of Thu Apr 11.) Is there a designated Emergency Social Meeting Technician (ESMT) who could make some arrangements? S/he can contact me off-list as needed at the sending email address. I'm also following #london.pm, though that's mostly after midnight London time.

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan
(irc: kid51)