On 04/02/2013 10:03 AM, Dave Cross wrote:

Hi all,

There are still plenty of tickets available for my Perl School on Moose
at Google Campus this coming Saturday (6th April).

Tickets are £30 for a full day of training.

http://perlschool.co.uk/courses/object-oriented-programming-with-perl-and-moose/

And some advance notice for the next Perl School which is on 8th June
and covers DBIx::Class

http://perlschool.co.uk/courses/database-programming-with-perl-and-dbixclass/

Please pass this on to anyone who might be interested.

Just wanted to publicly answer a couple of questions that have come up off-list.

* If you want to know when I announce a new course then I have a mailing list which you can subscribe to.