Hi All,

I have a Kyocera FS-3750 printer on the network (functionally the same as a 
FS-1750
barring speed). Has anyone got it working with LPRng/ifhp? Rather than 
reinventing the
wheel I just wanted to check before I bury myself into the how to :-)

The only specs I have are high level (got it second hand) ... PCL6, PS2, no 
PJL, ascii text,
on-board LPD, JetDirect i/f (found with netcat). Not too sure on other 
features, pagecount,
status et. al.

I had it *working* with LPRng/magicfilter combination (RedHat 7.1) but the 
printer had to be
power cycled after every job!

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Raffaele


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOU MUST BE A LIST MEMBER IN ORDER TO POST TO THE LPRNG MAILING LIST
The address you post from MUST be your subscription address

If you need help, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (or lprng-requests
or lprng-digest-requests) with the word 'help' in the body.  For the impatient,
to subscribe to a list with name LIST,  send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
with:                           | example:
subscribe LIST <mailaddr>       |  subscribe lprng-digest [EMAIL PROTECTED]
unsubscribe LIST <mailaddr>     |  unsubscribe lprng [EMAIL PROTECTED]

If you have major problems,  send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the word
LPRNGLIST in the SUBJECT line.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to