Hi walter,
Thanks for the help.
I tried what you asked me to do and i guess you are right, its a problem
with the filter. Following is the error message

pagecount using 'pjl info pagecount' at 11:05:07.717
setting up printer at 11:05:07.718
getting sync using 'pjl echo' at 11:05:07.718
id = '"LASERJET 8150"' at 11:05:08.410
sync done at 11:05:08.418
pagecounter 184967 after 1 attempts at 11:05:08.522
pagecounter 184967 at 11:05:08.523
sending job file at 11:05:08.525
starting transfer at 11:05:08.525
file program = '/usr/bin/file dfA033montezuma.occ.engr.uc.edu' at
11:44:20.245
started FILE_UTIL- 'file' at 11:44:20.261
'FILE_UTIL' error msg 'execv '/usr/bin/file' failed - No such file or
directory' at 11:44:20.261
exit code 33 - No such file or directory at 11:44:20.262

The file exists in the specified directory. I am not sure what exactly is
the solution to this problem. Do i have to upgrade to the new IFHp filer.
kindly let me know
Thanks
Bilal