From: Jeff Haas <jh...@juniper.net>
Date: Tuesday, March 27, 2018 at 1:10 PM
To: Acee Lindem <a...@cisco.com>
Cc: RFC Errata System <rfc-edi...@rfc-editor.org>, "sprev...@cisco.com"
<sprev...@cisco.com>, Spencer Giacalone <spencer.giacal...@gmail.com>, John E
Drake <jdr...@juniper.net>, Alia Atlas <akat...@gmail.com>, Deborah Brungard
<db3...@att.com>, Alvaro Retana <aretana.i...@gmail.com>, "lsr@ietf.org"
<lsr@ietf.org>, Olivier Dugeon <olivier.dug...@orange.com>
Subject: Re: [Lsr] [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC7810 (5293)

Acee,

On Mar 22, 2018, at 10:53 AM, Acee Lindem (acee)
<a...@cisco.com<mailto:a...@cisco.com>> wrote:
I agree. It appears the error in the RFC has been interpreted multiple ways and
I’m leaning towards the recommending the Errata being accepted as submitted
given the format in OSPF (RFC 7471) and the BGP-LS TE-PM draft. It would be
interesting to hear what your implementation does.

To close this particular loop, JunOS doesn't currently support RFC 7810.

-- Jeff