Hi Ben,

On 10/25/18, 8:22 AM, "Benjamin Kaduk" <ka...@mit.edu> wrote:

    draft-ietf-ospf-lls-interface-id-08: No Objection

    introductory paragraph, however.)

    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-lls-interface-id/

    COMMENT:

    Sending a new type of information to the peer usually involves a privacy
    considerations analysis.  I don't expect there to be anything worrisome
    here, but some text in the document indicating that the analysis has been
    done would be reassuring.

Can you suggest some text? I was thinking:

   Since the scope of the interface ID is limited to the advertising OSPF
router
   uniquely identifying links, there are no privacy concerns associated with its
   advertisement.