Huaimo,

This seems like it’s a job for the NMS/configuration management system and that
there are no protocol interactions required.

Oh, and yes, we are working on a YANG model for this feature.  We hope that
this will be ready by Montreal.

The only concern that I would have is that removing dynamic flooding in some
dense topologies would enable a cascade failure.  No process is going to
alleviate that because those topologies simply cannot support legacy flooding.

Tony