From: Lsr <lsr-boun...@ietf.org> On Behalf Of wangyali
Sent: Monday, March 09, 2020 1:21 AM
To: lsr@ietf.org
Subject: [Lsr] A new version of I-D, draft-liu-lsr-isis-ifit-node-capability-02

Dear all,

I'm Yali. Following is a new version of I-D,
draft-liu-lsr-isis-ifit-node-capability-02 I submitted recently.

Please let me know your questions and comments. Thank you.

Name:               draft-liu-lsr-isis-ifit-node-capability

Revision:  02

Title:                  IS-IS Extensions for Advertising IFIT Node Capability

Document date:       2020-03-09

Group:               Individual Submission

Pages:               7

Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-lsr-isis-ifit-node-capability-02

Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-liu-lsr-isis-ifit-node-capability

Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-lsr-isis-ifit-node-capability-02

Abstract:

   This document defines a way for an Intermediate System to

   Intermediate System (IS-IS) routers to advertise IFIT(in-situ Flow

   Information Telemetry) capabilities.  This document extends a new

   optional sub-TLV in the IS-IS Router CAPABILITY TLV [RFC7981], which

   allows a router to announce its IFIT node capabilities within an IS-

   IS level or the entire routing domain.  Such advertisements enable

   IFIT applications in the network domain.

Best Regards,
Yali WANG
E: wangyal...@huawei.com<mailto:wangyal...@huawei.com>