Ack.

well, problem real, problem being solved, I would prefer WG getting ahead
of the problem while it is being solved rather than standardizing whatever
ends up already deployed in retrospective :-}  We'll gladly present a draft
update in 2nd session (if Chris doesn't chime in, count me in pls)

As to flood parameters, the whole pressing is coming from usual 3-4 IGP
people generating all the noise all of a sudden ;-) AFAIS but yeah, it's
worth possibly to say something, my opinion there is basically Les's take +
Chris B's take that we could benefit from a configurable constant
advertised to sender. But longish, mildly productive discussion thread
amongst those 3-4 people has been had so 'nuff said ;-)

thanks

--- tony