Hi Erik,

please see inline:

On 17/05/2020 06:36, Erik Kline via Datatracker wrote:
Erik Kline has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-ospf-mpls-elc-13: No Objection

introductory paragraph, however.)

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-mpls-elc/

COMMENT:

[[ nits ]]

[ section 1 ]
* "(e.g., SR-MPLS" is missing a closing parenthesis

yes, this has been fixed as a response to previous comments.

[ section 3 ]
* "...unless all of its interfaces...":" do management interfaces, or other
   interfaces over which no forwarding is taking place, count in this definition
of "all"?

no, only those over which forwarding happens should be considered.

If not, does this text need to be tightened or is this just one
   of those things all implementers will naturally figure out? (I'm actually
   betting this is just something readers will intuit.)

I would think so. It's kind of obvious that one would not take into consideration interfaces like loopback or other types over which real forwarding does not happen. The original text used line-cards instead of interfaces, but that was changed to interfaces based on comments from Alvaro.

If you insist, I can add a text to exclude the "non forwarding" interfaces, but I can see more questions coming in as a result :)

thanks,
Peter