Hi Gyan,

> This is a much needed feature that operators have been needing for densely
> meshed topologies that commonly exist in data centers to accommodate very
> high bandwidth E-W traffic.

Thank you.

> Please look at the feature description and it does seem to be exactly the
> same as this draft.  Please confirm.

It would appear to be a different, proprietary, and unpublished algorithm.

This will give us three different implementations, using three different
algorithms, none of which will inter-operate.  Whee!!! :-(

> There maybe other vendors due to industry demand have to get the feature
> deployed before it reaches standards vendor consensus with the IETF.

Our implementation shipped last year.

> We are testing this feature and planning to deploy but wanted to ensure that
> this is the same as the draft on the standards track.

It does not appear to be, but someone from Cisco should confirm.

Tony