From: Lsr <lsr-boun...@ietf.org> on behalf of "Acee Lindem (acee)"
<acee=40cisco....@dmarc.ietf.org>
Date: Friday, May 15, 2020 at 3:40 PM
To: "lsr@ietf.org" <lsr@ietf.org>
Subject: [Lsr] Flooding Topology Computation Algorithm -
draft-cc-lsr-flooding-reduction-08 Working Group Adoption Call

This begins a 3 week (due to holidays) WG adoption call for the “Flooding
Topology Computation Algorithm” draft. Please issue your support or objection
to this list by 11:59 PM, UTC on June 5th, 2020. Here is a URL for your
convenience.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cc-lsr-flooding-reduction/