Hi Huaimo,

>     Differences between OSPF TTZ and OSPF Area Proxy (note: assume that OSPF
> Area Proxy is similar to IS-IS Area Proxy even though OSPF Area Proxy is not
> defined in the Area Proxy draft) include:

That’s an unfortunate assumption.  We have not defined OSPF Area Proxy because
it’s frankly well outside of our expertise.

The hierarchical structures of OSPF and IS-IS are intrinsically different.
While legacy IS-IS allows L2 traffic to transit an L1L2 area, my understanding
is that when OSPF traffic leaves Area 0, it won’t be coming
back.  While I don’t particularly like this aspect of the OSPF architecture,
it’s NOT what we were out to fix.

So, please don’t assume anything about OSPF Area Proxy.

Tony