Dear Chris,

On Sat, Jul 11, 2020 at 4:44 AM Christian Hopps <cho...@chopps.org> wrote:

> > On Jul 10, 2020, at 7:07 PM, Uma Chunduri <umac.i...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >  I would support the IS-IS TTZ solution for WG adoption.
> >
> > Of course, obviously not with OSPF encodings or concepts only relevant
> to OSPF (thx for the updated version).
> > Thanks for the good work which was started way back on TTZs with OSPF
> protocol first (RFC 8099).
>
> Has RFC8099 been deployed by anyone?

The simple answer is I don't know. I would let the authors of 8099 speak up
who might know about the deployment status and how this experimental RFC
helped.

I also believe this question is more relevant if there is a BIS document
for the same as discussed in the list for further enhancements and
possible deployment experience (as it's possible who is using this and
might not be active here).

--
Uma C.