Hi Robert,

On 18/08/2020 19:10, Robert Raszuk wrote:
Hi Tony,

I am not sure what the deal is :)

But fact is that we never defined a type which this draft is referring to

"Min Unidirectional Link Delay" just does not exist in any IANA registry so even any search for that will fail.

Perhaps authors assumed that:

Min/Max Unidirectional Link Delay means both "Min Unidirectional Link Delay" & "Max Unidirectional Link Delay" but this is just asking for ambiguity.

yes, Min/Max Unidirectional Link Delay advertise both Min and Max and we use Min out of that.

I'll make the clarification in the draft, so we can close this discussion.

thanks,
Peter

Cheers,
R.