From: Lsr <lsr-boun...@ietf.org> On Behalf Of Gyan Mishra
Sent: 03 October 2020 04:07
To: Les Ginsberg (ginsberg) <ginsberg=40cisco....@dmarc.ietf.org>
Cc: lsr@ietf.org; draft-ketant-lsr-ospf-l2bundles....@ietf.org; Christian Hopps
<cho...@chopps.org>; lsr-cha...@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Lsr] WG adoption call for draft-ketant-lsr-ospf-l2bundles-01

I support WG adoption of this draft.

I agree that OSPF needs the functionality equivalent to that defined for IS-IS
in RFC 8668.

I think the draft should include similar to RFC 8668 section 3 parallel layer 3
adjacencies 3 similar Sub TLVs mentioned flag for multiple parallel adjacencies.

Also maybe section 4 of RFC 8668 would apply as well to ospf advertisement of
L2 bundle Adj sid.

Thanks

Gyan

On Fri, Oct 2, 2020 at 6:11 PM Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)