I support moving this document forward.
Similar functionality in IS-IS has proved useful.

I would however like to repeat comments I made earlier in the review of this
document.
The content of the Appendices should be removed.
The Appendices define and discuss deriving topology information from prefix
advertisements - which is flawed and should not be done.
Perhaps more relevant, the purpose of the document is to define  protocol
extensions supporting advertisement of the originators of a prefix
advertisement. There is no need to discuss how this mechanism might be used to
build topology information.
This document should confine itself to defining the protocol extensions -
similar the RFC 7794.

If the authors do not agree to do this, I would encourage this point to be
discussed during IESG review.

   Les