From: Lsr <lsr-boun...@ietf.org> On Behalf Of Acee Lindem (acee)
Sent: Friday, October 23, 2020 7:43 AM
To: lsr@ietf.org
Subject: [Lsr] WG Adoption Call for "ISIS Extensions in Support of Inter-AS
MPLS and GMPLS TE" - draft-chen-lsr-isis-rfc5316bis-02

This is simple BIS update to RFC 5316 is required to support IS-IS Inter-AS TE
in IPv6 only networks. The authors have asked for WG adoption.

This begins a two week LSR Working Group Adoption Poll for “ISIS Extensions in
Support of Inter-Autonomous System (AS) MPLS and GMPLS Traffic Engineering” -
draft-chen-lsr-isis-rfc5316bis-02. The poll will end at 12:00 AM UTC on
November 7th, 2020. Please indicate your support of objection on this list
prior to the end of the adoption poll.