Hi, Peter:
We are also interested the distributed mode deployment. Would you like to
provide more information about the deployment/implementaction and we can learn
what’s the size of network scale and how often the measured value is changed.
Some pointers are also help.
Thanks in advance.

Aijun Wang
China Telecom