Speaking as WG member:

Hi Linda and Co-authors,

My first major comment is the confusion with the usage of multiple anycast
addresses for the same application. Why are you requiring multiple anycast
address? It would seem the load balancing over multiple servers can be done at
the data center layer. I guess a UE would use the same anycast address for an
application based on the initial DNS query? It is very confusing.

My second major comment is that in section 4, you point out that an aggregated
metric would solve the problem. However, the purported downside is that all the
Application Egress Routers (A-ERs) would need to use the same algorithm to
aggregate the various capacity measurements into a single metric. It would seem
to be an even larger obstacle for all the OSPF routers in the area to support
these new metrics and consistent routing based on those metrics.

Also, some minor comments:

  1.  Why do you talk about ACLs to determine the anycast addresses?
Presumably, you wouldn’t even have these metrics available for other addresses.
  2.  Section 5 still references the misguided
draft-wang-lsr-passive-interface-attribute draft. I believe you meant to remove
this.

There are other nits as well but it doesn’t make sense to spend time on them at
this stage.