I support adoption of this draft.

I believe that there are use cases for algorithm specific adjacency-sids -
primarily (and non-controversially) to provide algorithm specific repair paths.

As others have commented, other use cases mentioned in this draft involve
introducing significant new functionality which has not been discussed or
accepted by the WG (e.g., resource allocation). This topic deserves to be
reviewed by the WG on its own merit in a separate draft.

This draft should confine itself to defining the new advertisements required to
support algorithm specific adjacency-sids and discussing the repair path use
case.

I would also like to see some discussion of deployment considerations including:

a)When to allocate/advertise algorithm specific adjacency-sids vs when to
continue to use algorithm independent adjacency sids.
b)Strict-SID algo-sids are not useful
c)Use case should drive the type(s) of algorithm specific adjacency-sids
allocated/advertised. For example,  if primary use case is for algorithm
specific repair paths, then only sids with B flag set ("eligible for
protection") are required.

Simply allocating algorithm specific adjacency SIDs for all supported
algorithms all the time is a recipe for bloating the protocol link
advertisements unnecessarily.

   Les