Draft authors -

I note that the new version has altered the advertisement of the Generic Metric
sub-TLV so that it is no longer supported in the ASLA sub-TLV.
This is in direct violation of RFC 8919/8920.

For example, https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc8919.html#section-6.1 states:

"New applications that future documents define to make use of the
advertisements defined in this document MUST NOT make use of legacy
advertisements."

Flex-algo is a "new application" in the scope of these RFCs.

Please correct this error.

Thanx.

   Les