I support the adoption of this work.

I would prefer this to be an experimental track document as the deployment
experiences are expected to
provide a lot of insight and changes to the algorithms being proposed in the
document.

I have below comments on the document

  1.  Section 4.6 talks about flooding parameter values accounting for the
number of adjacencies on LAN interface. I think that the flooding parameters
should account for total number of ISIS adjacencies on the device as well due
to the common queues/buffers shared by all adjacencies. This is applicable to
all the flooding enhancements where receiver is advertising the flooding
parameters. I think this aspect deserves its own section in the document.

Rgds

Shraddha

Juniper Business Use Only