Hi, Acee:

The Sub-TLV described in Section 8 and section 9 of the
draft-ietf-lsr-flex-algo is for Prefix Metric, not for Link Metric.

Such sub-TLV is carried with the prefix advertisement. Will you change the name
and application scope of such Sub-TLV?

Currently, the name is “IS-IS Flexible Algorithm Prefix Metric Sub-TLV”, its
application scope is limited in:

“The IS-IS FAPM Sub-TLV is a sub-TLV of TLVs 135, 235, 236, and 237”.

Same situation as OSPF

Best Regards

Aijun Wang

China Telecom