Hi Dhruv,

Thanks for your support and comments. We’ll address these in the next revision.

From: Dhruv Dhody <dhruv.i...@gmail.com>
Date: Friday, June 24, 2022 at 1:30 AM
To: Christian Hopps <cho...@chopps.org>
Cc: "lsr@ietf.org" <lsr@ietf.org>, "draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-terminol...@ietf.org"
<draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-terminol...@ietf.org>, "lsr-...@ietf.org"
<lsr-...@ietf.org>, "lsr-cha...@ietf.org" <lsr-cha...@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [Lsr] WG last call for draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-terminology-00

Hi WG,

I support progressing this towards publication.

Some comments -

- The header and main body claim that 7 RFCs are being updated whereas the
abstract and introduction only cite two.
- It is good to add an informational reference for inclusive language in the
introduction -- may be NISTIR8366 (which is referred to in the IESG statement
on inclusive language)

Thanks!
Dhruv

On Sun, Jun 5, 2022 at 3:25 PM Christian Hopps