Murray Kucherawy has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-reverse-metric-12: No Objection

introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to
https://www.ietf.org/about/groups/iesg/statements/handling-ballot-positions/

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-reverse-metric/

COMMENT:

Apologies for being late to the party.  Just a few things to add beyond the
feedback my colleagues have already provided:

The first sentence in Section 2.2 uses the phrase "toward the core" three
times.  Seems like it could do with some common factoring.

There's a SHOULD at the bottom of Section 6.  Why's it only a SHOULD?  When
might an implementer legitimately decide to do something else?

In Section 9, I suggest making it explicit that you're talking about the "Link
Local Signalling TLV Identifiers" registry in the "Open Shortest Path First
(OSPF) Link Local Signalling (LLS) - Type/Length/Value Identifiers (TLV)"
registry group.