Hi Lars,

There has been considerable discussion about the WG’s reason for structuring
the document this way, and helpful updates made to the current document. I
think we can conclude, or at least I conclude, that this was done with
considered intent and for good reasons.

Do you feel your DISCUSS has been addressed?

Thanks,

—John