From: iesg <iesg-boun...@ietf.org> On Behalf Of Dhruv Dhody
Sent: 05 October 2022 14:03
To: Rob Wilton (rwilton) <rwil...@cisco.com>
Cc: The IESG <i...@ietf.org>;
draft-ietf-lsr-pce-discovery-security-supp...@ietf.org; lsr-cha...@ietf.org;
lsr@ietf.org; Acee Lindem (acee) <a...@cisco.com>; p...@ietf.org
Subject: Re: Robert Wilton's Discuss on
draft-ietf-lsr-pce-discovery-security-support-11: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your review. The working copy is at -

TXT -
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/dhruvdhody/ietf/master/draft-ietf-lsr-pce-discovery-security-support-12.txt
DIFF -
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=draft-ietf-lsr-pce-discovery-security-support-11&url2=https://raw.githubusercontent.com/dhruvdhody/ietf/master/draft-ietf-lsr-pce-discovery-security-support-12.txt

On Tue, Oct 4, 2022 at 10:17 PM Robert Wilton via Datatracker