Agree.

It is simple to put different application information onto different planes,
but it brings the complex for operator to manage such planes, and the inter
communication among different planes.

Lacks of deployments for Geninfo in IS-IS can also predict the future fate of
such approaches in some sense.

Aijun Wang
China Telecom