Hi Acee,

On 15/12/2022 14:45, Acee Lindem wrote:
Hi Peter,

On Dec 15, 2022, at 8:11 AM, Peter Psenak <ppsenak=40cisco....@dmarc.ietf.org>
wrote:

On 15/12/2022 13:51, John Scudder wrote:
Thanks, Peter.
Doesn’t this mean that the OSPFv3 draft needs to create its own registry for
the flags, then?

it does.

Section 2 defines the flags field in the OSPFv3 SR capabilities TLV. I don’t
see an IANA registry defined for these flags.

agreed, but I do not have a pen on this draft.

thanks,
Peter

thanks,
Peter
—John
P.S.: I see 8 instances of “ISIS” in version 19 of isis-srv6, but maybe you’re
looking at the RFCEd version.