“Hold For Document Update” is exactly for the purpose [1] of making nominal but
inessential improvements. This one seems roughly on the level of “trivial
grammar correction” (item 4 of [1]) which is in-scope for HFDU, and apparently
the lack of expansion confused at least one person, so I’m inclined to verify
as HFDU with Tony’s text, unless there’s a strong case not to.

—John

[1] https://www.ietf.org/about/groups/iesg/statements/processing-rfc-errata/