From: Acee Lindem <acee.i...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, March 6, 2023 11:59 PM
To: Liyan Gong <gongli...@chinamobile.com>; lsr <lsr@ietf.org>
Cc: Yingzhen Qu <yingzhen.i...@gmail.com>; lsr-chairs <lsr-cha...@ietf.org>;
Weiqiang Cheng <chengweiqi...@chinamobile.com>; linchangwang (RD)
<linchangwang.04...@h3c.com>; chenmengxiao (RD) <chen.mengx...@h3c.com>
Subject: Re: [Lsr] Slot request for LSR IETF 116

+LSR

I’m sorry but I don’t get this draft from a quick read. An OSPF router would
not advertise an adjacency until the router is in FULL state. An OSPF router
will not attain FULL state until database synchronization is complete.
The following statement from you use case is incorrect:

     So, without requesting the starting router to update its LSAs, the
     neighbors of the starting router may transition to "Full" state and
     route the traffic through the starting router.

Why do you think you need this extension?

> On Mar 6, 2023, at 9:13 AM, Liyan Gong <gongli...@chinamobile.com> wrote:
>

> Dear Yingzhen and Chairs,
> On behalf of the co-authors, I would like to request a slot for the following
> draft,Thanks a lot.
>     • draft to be presented: OSPF Adjacency Suppression,
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cheng-ospf-adjacency-suppress/
>     • presenter name: Liyan Gong(gongli...@chinamobile.com)/Weiqiang
> Cheng(chengweiqi...@chinamobile.com)
>     • estimated time: 10 mins
>
> Best Regards,
> Liyan

本邮件及其附件含有新华三集团的保密信息,仅限于发送给上面地址中列出
的个人或群组。禁止任何其他人以任何形式使用(包括但不限于全部或部分地泄露、复制、
或散发)本邮件中的信息。如果您错收了本邮件,请您立即电话或邮件通知发件人并删除本
邮件!
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from New H3C,
which is
intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use
of the
information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total
or partial
recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify
the sender
by phone or email immediately and delete it!