[adding individual cc for authors to work around bounce issues]

One additional request — when you post your next revision, unless you have some
specific reason NOT to upload the XML, please do that? It appears that for
version 08 you only uploaded the txt rendering, which means there’s no native
HTML rendering available. I often prefer to review the native HTML version
instead of the monospaced, hard wrapped, fake-teletype txt format.

If there’s some impediment to your uploading the XML, I’d be curious to know
what it is, so we can potentially address it in the tooling — feel free to
unicast me.

Thanks,

—John