From: Ketan Talaulikar <ketant.i...@gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, 8 June 2023 at 13:16
To: Andrew Alston - IETF <andrew-i...@liquid.tech>
Cc: The IESG <i...@ietf.org>, draft-ietf-lsr-ospfv3-srv6-extensi...@ietf.org
<draft-ietf-lsr-ospfv3-srv6-extensi...@ietf.org>, lsr-cha...@ietf.org
<lsr-cha...@ietf.org>, lsr@ietf.org <lsr@ietf.org>, a...@cisco.com
<a...@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: Andrew Alston's Discuss on
draft-ietf-lsr-ospfv3-srv6-extensions-13: (with DISCUSS)
CAUTION: This email has originated from a free email service commonly used for
personal email services, please be guided accordingly especially if this email
is asking to click links or share information.

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your review and please check inline below for responses.

On Thu, Jun 8, 2023 at 2:50 PM Andrew Alston via Datatracker