Hi All,

Thanks for the easy review, basically LGTM. I have just a few nits, below. I'll
hold off on sending the doc for IETF LC for a short time, in case you want to
fix these first. (It would be OK to send the current version, but IMO you might
as well do another revision since GENART or other reviewers are likely to ask
for some of these changes anyway.)

--John

## NITS

### Section 3

"The augmentations defined in the ietf-ospfv3-extended-lsa YANG model will
provide"

They *do* provide these things, so delete "will"?

### Section 4

  /*
   * OSPFv3 Extend LSA Type Identities
   */

Shouldn't that be "Extended" not "Extend"?

### Section 5

"For OSPFv3 Extended LSAs, the ability to disable OSPFv3 Extended LSA support
result in a denial of service"

Shouldn't that be "can result" or "results"? (Even with that patch the sentence
is still a little off, it doesn't so much result in, as create an exposure to.
But do as you will.)

This one is grammatically and shade-of-meaning-wise not quite right too: "The
exposure of the Link State Database (LSDB) will expose the detailed topology of
the network and information beyond the scope of OSPF router." ("OSPF router"
needs a definite article or to be pluralized, at minimum, but maybe a bit more
of a rewrite, if you choose.)

"This may be undesirable since both due to the fact that exposure may
facilitate other attacks." Probably, delete "since both".