> On Sep 2, 2024, at 23:37, Aijun Wang <wangai...@tsinghua.org.cn> wrote:
>
> Hi, Chris:
>
> Please give the proof where is the WG's consensus? We all can see and
> retrieve all the responses from its WGLC process publicly.

Please read what I said closely I said we have "general consensus", there is an
open discussion currently on the point of configuration and whether multi-part
TLVs may be used even when not needed.

> Please note: The chairs' preference doesn’t represent the WG's consensus.

This is a rather insulting and offensive comment.

Please raise an appeal at this point if you wish to continue with this.

Chris.