On Nov 28, 2007 2:40 PM, Paul Anderson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 28 Nov 2007, at 12:00,  "Steven Jenkins"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Have you tried experimenting to see a minimally complete type system
> > for the evolution and learning of a systems administration ontology?
> > I worked on a very, very simple system that looked like this:

> Have you written anything about this?

No.  It was my dissertation research, which got sidetracked and
shelved last year (I moved out of the country; my advisor left the
school; etc).  I have pieces lying around on an old system, but, as I
mentioned to Andrew off-line, most of what I made presentable was for
my dissertation committee -- they needed to understand the basics of
Configuration Management.

If there is interest, I could look into making it more widely available.

Steven