Hi,

        Does anybody know if it's possible to make an IBM 8361-100 Netstation work
as a LTSP client? The major problem is that this baby has a PPC 403-GA
microcontroller inside (it's not a CPU) and the standard linux kernel doesn't
run on it. I tried in ucLinux without luck too. As far as I know, these
things used to boot from an AIX server. I downloaded the package from the IBM
site, but I don' t have an AIX to unpack it and try to steel the kernel.
Anybody has experience with this thing?

        Thanks,

Dario Rapisardi.