I am planning to deploy a linux terminal server to
host at least 20 clients. The server will have to host
various
services like ftp, internet sharing, email service,
samba, and other important services.  It will also
host
StarOffice apllications for the clients.  Question,
what server specs do i need to get the optimum
performance, and how many, you may suggest brands if
you like, but budget is tight and i am opting for
clone
hardwares. I am also considering a hub or switch
Please send any comments and suggestions. thanks