I haven't use any wireless set ups for ltsp yet, sounds interesting
thou.

What window manager / desktop are you running?

Even though bandwith seems ok, it there not some kind
of encoding/decoding that goes on both ends for security reasons?

How does the speed compare to your wired setup?

What does the cpu/disk access look like while the server is
servering up workstation requests?

What kind of set up cpu/mem etc. for workstation.

I guess what I'm hinting around to, is maybe it's not the
wireless network slowing things down.