Hello

I work with a MDK 8.0 and ltsp 2.08. Serveur and clients work correctly,
but i have a little problem with the display manager :

-> xdm work correctly
-> kdm work but I have two pictures for the same name, why ?
-> gdm, I don't know why the graphical login don't appear on the client
? (X start correctly)

If you tell me, how can I do to use gdm with the clients, for the
moment, gdm and graphical login work correctly on the serveur, but for
the clients  where is my graphical login ?

thanks for all