We are sorry if this has already been addressed and answered...    We have
installed 2.09pre4.   Install appeared to be perfect.   We are using RedHat
7.0 distro.    Workstation boots but stops at the NFS mount saying "nfsmount
failed: bad file number" and "NFS: mount program didn't pass remote
address!".      We must be missing something.   Any ideas?     We have NFS
running and exports shows the correct path names and IP addresses.   We are
using ISC dhcp 3.0rc12.   Our dhcpd.conf has the option root-path statement
using "192.168.1.1:/opt/ltsp/i386".    Also when we use the lpp kernel, it
asks us for a video mode?   Any video mode we choose, does not bring up the
pretty "LTSP booting" screen.    Do we send something in the dhcpd.conf file
to set the video mode?

Thanks for your time,

James