Hi, I'm having trouble sorting things out whit my DHCP-server.

The dhcp-server is a router/firewall and is different from the
ltsp-server.  I need to tell my thin client to get the kernel-image from
my ltsp-server and not from the dhcp-server.  How do I do this?  I tried
with

file "192.168.0.2:/tftpboot/lts/vmliuz-2.4.9-ltsp-1";

in the correct place in the dhcp.conf on my firewall (the ltsp-server has
ip 192.168.0.2 and the dhcp/firewall has 192.168.0.1).

>From tcpdump it seems clear that the thin client request the file from my
firewall/dhcp-machine thinking that '192.168.0.2' is a part of the actual
name of the file.

I have installed tftp on the ltsp-server and changed the last entry of the
tftp part in inetd.conf to /tftpboot/lts .  Is this correct?

Also, I'm not sure what to do with root-path in dhcp.conf.  How should I
point this to /opt/ltsp/i386 ?  (If that is correct at all.)

Running coyote linux on the firewall/dhcp-server, debian woody on the
ltsp-server and of course ltsp 2.9-pre4 (but that shouldn't matter at this
early stage).

--
Ole Sebastian Stein
[EMAIL PROTECTED]